Thursday, January 3, 2008

Next collection: Guilty (原罪)

Now what's my next collection target?

She will release her latest album Guilty on 04-Jan-08.

This album will include all her three singles released in 2007 - "Fated\Glitter", "talkin' 2 myself\Decision" and "Together When...".


(CD)

(CD+DVD)


CD Track list
===========
01. Mirror 鏡子
02. (don't) Leave me alone (別)讓我孤單
03. talkin' 2 myself 心聲
04. decision 決心
05. GUILTY 原罪
06. fated 宿命
07. Together When... 相聚何時…
08. Marionette -prelude- 牽線木偶 -序曲-
09. Marionette 牽線木偶
10. The Judgement Day 宣判日
11. glitter 閃耀
12. MY ALL 我的一切
13. reBiRTH 新生
14. untitled ~for her~ 無題 ~for her~

DVD Track list
============
01. 距愛 ~Distance Love~(glitter閃耀/fated宿命) <短篇電影Short Video>
02. talkin' 2 myself 心聲 <音樂錄影帶MV>
03. decision 決心 <音樂錄影帶MV>
04. Together When... 相聚何時… <音樂錄影帶MV>
05. Marionette 牽線木偶 <音樂錄影帶MV>
06. (don't) Leave me alone (別)讓我孤單 <音樂錄影帶MV>
07. 距愛 ~Distance Love~(glitter閃耀) <幕後花絮Snapshots>
08. 距愛 ~Distance Love~(fated宿命) <幕後花絮Snapshots>
09. talkin' 2 myself心聲 <幕後花絮Snapshots>
10. decision決心 <幕後花絮Snapshots>
11. Together When... 相聚何時… <幕後花絮Snapshots>
12. Marionette牽線木偶 <幕後花絮Snapshots>
13. (don't) Leave me alone (別)讓我孤單 <幕後花絮Snapshots>

(More details on this:
http://www.avex.com.tw/ayu/index.htm - CM included)



0 comments: