Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wonderful weekend

What is so wonderful? Travel for 2 hours to Genting Klang for breakfast? Well no doubt that hakka mee is amazing! Or perhaps I found one short and one shirt from Giodarno and another short from Forest?

Hmmm...they might be cheerful but with only them, I won't stay happy after lining up between two buses that keep vomit hot and exhausted gas as well as keep my head exposed to the raining sky.

No there must be something else, what else did I do? Movie, yes the "Eagle Eye"...

Speaking of the movie, there is somebody I could never miss, Shia LaBeouf (pronounced as "SHY-uh luh-BUFF"), who born in June 11, 1986 and start his career as an artist since 1999 and he was involved in many popular movie, such as Charlie's Angles, Constantine, "I, Robot", Surf's Up, Transformers, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (coming soon) and many more (I bet most of us start to know this guy since Transformer: The Movie).

Well I would say this would be one of the best movie in 2008, great storyline, great performance from the actor and many many other factor has brought us a very successful story, I give it a 9.5 out of 10. There's too many good thing about the movie and I would prefer to let you guys discover yourselves in the cinema.

The trailer might not attractive enough, but I think there is no way people would say the movie bad, it should be another way round!

0 comments: