Monday, November 23, 2009

Update ^^

It has been quite some time since my last post, and there are some happy memory after that, but I was not able to post it up. However, the most exciting was that I had left the underweight world!!! Wakakaka~

Well I would like to share the two movies I watched recently and I believe most of you had watched it, but this is just to share my thoughts, after watching the shows. 2012, one of the most attractive in the 4th quarter (at least it attracts more poeple to go for it). It is about 2 hour and 45 minutes (or 30?) and most of the time, my eyes were attractive by the show, which cause tension from the early beginning; as well as the pop corn (and the pop corn was finished within the first hour).

This is a nice movie, I rated it 6.5 out of 10. It is not a high mark for a nice movie, I lowered it because I expect/hope the hero died and a touching scene is made for tears...

The Christmas Carol, a 3D movie with Christmas theme, it's early for a Christmas movie actually, but I went for it, as I had a movie plan initially but it was changed as the movie, New Moon will only available in Malaysia on this Thursday. Back to the 3D movie, it was, enlightening and educating, as well as boring as what I commented on Facebook.

Some of my friends fell asleep, it was freezing cold and the movie was so~ encouraging, actually I was sleepy as well but the environment, the light, the sound, has stopped me from closing my eyes. Also, children, especially those will cry in supermarket and cinema are not advisable to be brought for it, the movie is started with some scary scenes (but I was not frightened), and I heard children cried in the scene, loudly...

Hmm...both of them are under expectation actually...

I hope New Moon won't let me down, but according to the book, the first half is a bit...bored...due to their break up...and Bella's loneliness...

Cross my fingers...

0 comments: