Monday, February 11, 2008

2008 CNY

This is the first CNY since I started my working life...

First day I back to my hometown, Jementah, having fun with my hometown friends at cafe, most of them I have not met them after CNY 2007.

Second day, my brother back! Took control of his PC for the whole day, yam cha again with my friends after gai gai at pasar malam with my family...relaxing~

The following day before CNY eve, preparing cookie for CNY, then gaming time and tea for the rest of the day.

Fifth day, my aunt came back, have nice reunion dinner with my family, gaming time again after that...yam cha again at midnight.

For the first day of CNY, wake up early, pom pom and make up ^^, then rush to my grandma's house...collecting ang pau and met up relatives that mostly meet once a year...

Second day, visiting my friends' house...

Third day, got two steamboot at night, first meet with my bro's gf and together we went for my first steamboot at my grandma's house...spent one hour plus there then go for second roubd at my friend's house...happy hours the whole night ^^

Sunday, depart from home after lunch, went to Malacca to fetch my sis' bf's cousin (erm...quite pretty ^^), then depart to KL at around 5 pm and reach Cyberjaya at 8 something...long and tired journey.

At night, lying on bed at 9 but can't sleep at all...wait wait wait (I think after few hours)...finally slept...

I grab one song from my younger brother, sound a bit same with another song of mine, post them here, let's compare (Note: one is Chinese song - please check the background sound at the chorus part and compare with another song, chorus part as well):


::我不会唱歌-周定纬





::onepa

Great 2008, year of Rat to all ~

2 comments:

Richard said...

I think u mean GAMBLING time instead of GAMING time.. haha..

And the what what cousin, you interested? hahaha.. :P

花魔 said...

Richard, sorry for late reply, it is GAMING, I don;t gamble with my family and I have given the habit for few years...