Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Drunk = Nice sleep

This is the 4th time I drink that much.

First time, on a wedding dinner in Jementah, that was my first time vomit (because of alcohol) after around 6 or 7 glasses of Carlsberg.

That made me a bit proud caused everyone keep on telling me that I was good in this as I seldom drink alcohol (including my parents :D).

Early ’08, I attended another wedding dinner, that time was much less than the first time, 3 or 4 glasses only, small matter, haha!

Then I drank again during Away Day to Club Med Cherating, that was a good experience!

And last Sunday was my 4th experience.

That was another wedding dinner (haiz…I can only drink alcohol during wedding dinner?), I was sitting together with my relatives (the groom is my cousin).

I can’t recall how many glasses I drank (should be less than 10 glasses), the glass is taller than the glass I used in the two previous wedding dinner.

That was a very nice night, fall into deep sleep in less than 2 minutes after I lying on my bed.

For one who experiencing insomnia like I do, sleeping soundly is kind of difficult for me, almost every night.

Should I take some alcohol in order to guarantee my soundly sleep every night?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, since you want to have a good night sleep, you should take a little alcohol before you sleep. It really help. I do this before, it really work. Try it.