Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Weight Gain Progress - 10%

Well some of you might notice that I've started to spend part of my leisure in the gym room and risk my saving money for one of my self perfection target, Gain Weight.

It has been more than a month since my first time working out, seem hard to find improvement on my body, luckily (at least) I started to see tiny mice moving when my arms move ^^

Last week, I decided to buy GNC Weight Gain, which cost me RM 108, having two scoops per day, and the scoop is huge, around 2 times bigger than the scoop you can found in Top powder packs. After taking GNC for one week, yesterday, I went for weight check, wow, 1 KG increment!

Is that much?

Hmm...I was 53kg since my form 3 (15 years old), before I took GNC, I was 54kg, means I used 8 years to grow a kg on me, and I used a week to grow another kg with the help of GNC, sound effective right?

Let's check it again from the aspect of $$...

With ideal BMI of 23 (i heard this is a perfect number), and the formula is BMI = kg / (m * m)

With my 173cm height, my ideal weight should be around 69, means another 14 kg to go:
1 kg - RM 108
14 kg - RM 108 * 14 = RM 1512

Mean RM 1512 to go...

It's definitely not a small amount of money...

I wish money can fall down from sky...

0 comments: