Thursday, April 3, 2008

Goodbye my friends

I was officially transferred to the scripting team yesterday.

Different from my expectation, initially I thought I will still remain my seat at Wisma 4 (current seat), somehow it's exactly different, I moved to Wisma 1 2nd floor, sitting on Hashim previous seat.

Here, I am using CRT monitors which make me always do not have enough space to put my stuff, even a newspaper, might be due to I put all my machine (CPUs + monitors) on my desk.

Well I would have a new life, for 3 months...

Goodbye AppCompat, since I no longer fight with you guys in the GI-NG project, wish you all the best...Please feel free to buss me...I will always be here in case you guys need me...

If we have another chance to work together again, you will find a brand new guy, with developed skillset and knowledge.

Goodbye...

PS: I think we would always have lunch together...gua...

0 comments: