Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Heaven or Hell

I was so bored when I suddenly think of this...

Why the world seem to be so blind?

Why the world seem to be so stupid?

Why the world seem to be so discriminate?

When people consuming the good parts of the world, are they explore the other excellences?

When people notice the excellent parts of the world, are they going to appreciate them, consume them, or ignore them?

When people notice the charming part of the world, are they afraid of them, and hence try to hide them?

When people will no longer blind, stupid, discriminate...?

When people will start to explore, appreciate and not hiding the excellence.

I'm standing in front of you!!!

Yalah, I know I'm shining brightly (too excellent), you guys should not pretend you never notice!!!

Working at night, totally lose my mind :P

0 comments: