Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Scripting team: Movie + Dinner

Accompany with the approaching of outsourcing program, there will be a series of event going on in June.

Yesterday night, scripting team has organized an event, we went to the Garden for a movie, "INDIANA JONES AND THE KINGDOM OF THE CRYSTAL SKULL". The movie is only so so, not much exciting part, a few funny scene, and with a expected ending, 5 of 10 should consider a high rate for it. The only thing I would never forget is, the hall is damn damn freezing.

After the movie, we have our dinner at Chilly, Mid Valley. This was the first time I visit this shop. Waiting outside the shop for around 15 minutes (I guess not enough seat for 23 of us, I thought this should have reserved...), we went to a room, sitting beside Alex and I had myself a set of Mushroom Jacks, nice chicken! Guys, if you haven't been there, you might try this.

The main course made me too full, after two scoops of desert, I gave up...

Find out one of my colleague will need to go back to office, haha, I followed his car to go back to Cyberia, no need to tumpang to sleep at Soo Beng's house.

Sadly I don't own a camera, else I should have some pics for this blog...

0 comments: