Monday, June 29, 2009

Perhentian: Day 2

Early in the morning, I found myself blurred, I saw somebody walking from Cheng Sze bed to the restroom, first thought in my mind: Cheng Sze is using the restroom, sleep first. When she came out, I was going to my bed when I found out that Suet Yi was not on her bed, turn my head and I found someone lying on Cheng Sze's bed, a super stupid thought ran into my head, Suet Yi moved and slept on Cheng Sze's bed. Not lasting for 3 seconds, the thought died when the "Cheng Sze" asked me what am I doing? Then I realized that, she was Suet Yi! All the time! Just because I saw her walking from Cheng Sze's bed (actually she went there to take her stuff), I thought she was Cheng Sze....God! I was misled by my eyes! Stupid! At least Team B had a great fun in the early morning.

Went down for breakfast, and then we went for snorkeling, at three points: coral, turtle and shark point. So I failed to find a shark but according to Cosmos, he saw one as big as my size. I was busy at the shark point, not looking for the shark, but busy cleaning my goggle, and the wave was strong, and I keep hurt my eyes when the wave came...It's painful...Well lunch again before we went back to our room for shower, while waiting for my turn, I fell asleep. After took bath, it is around 4, lying on headboard, I slept again, without the pillow as my hair was wet, feeling like a minute after I closed my eyes, "ge ge ge ge ge no ge", Soo Beng was calling for teatime, it's 4.30 already, woke Cheng Sze up and we went down for our 3rd meal today.

After that we went for windmill, which claimt to be the most beautiful place in perhentian island. It's horrible, big mosquitoes, not speaking of the slope that full with small stones. And when we finally saw the windmill, they (there were two of them), they are locked in gate, I thought we are able to climb up for photo shooting. However, after another few hundreds metres, when all the thatches were gone, we all amazed by the great scenery in front of our eyes. It worth all the sweat and sacrifice of blood.

Another round of busy photo shooting there until it's finally our turn to take boat to back to our resort, and it was a BBQ night ^^. After our meal, we went looking for souvenir, which we all given up for the price offered. And then we have a short photo shooting session with all funny looks before we went up to sleep.

0 comments: