Thursday, June 4, 2009

PS noobie

I have spent some time with Photoshop (PS) lately, which all the outcomes were always far away from the pictures I imagined.

Today, for another try, I planned to create a banner for my blog, to replace my header, I wanted to have a blood pond, with some text and small flower petals on it, well planned, and the picture in my mind would really create an horrible atmosphere while viewing my blog.

And, I started...

Google, practices, redo...

Something came out, it is...sigh. Have a look yourself and I believe everyone will laugh...

Luckily I join IT... Should I stay with the default header?

Share more laughing material to you guys:
1. I planned to have some binary strings wrapping an invisible globe, however, after a few
attempts, it came out like this, creative spiderman logo!

2. Well, we should not give up easily, which I came out with a new idea, I think it should simpler, a half transparent CD, with some text on it, simple right! Ended up:



You guys are lucky, as I enhanced it, it used to be a donuts...

Again, luckily I joined Science stream...

0 comments: