Monday, June 29, 2009

Pre-Perhentian: Transformers II Revenge of the Fallen

Did anybody remind you to sleep more before travelling? Well, they got their points!

It was a very very tiring day, I did not sleep at all. Back to home from office at 8 something, started packaging my luggage and did some coding, departed at 9.30PM to Cheras Selatan Jusco for the movie, Transformers 2.

I did not really enjoying the show. Yes, all of us agree that it is funny and nice, but on top of that, I think that there is not enough detailed. For example, where are the twins and mini robot at the end of story? And the movie is kind of rushing in some parts. I still remember that in the first movie, the heroin, Mikaela Banes (acted by Megan Fox) impressed me so much, when she was so brave to bring BumbleBee in a truck and fighted the Decepticons. Different from the earlier show, the fighting parts are dissaponting, the fights are easy, except the one which Optimus Prime was killed. If I voted 8.5 out of 10 for the earlier, definitely not more than 6 for this one.

Reached home at around 1.30, continued my coding till 3.15, started to clean up and did some morning calls. 4.05, went to fetch Khai Chen couple and Cheng Sze with Seaw Wei before we departed at 4.45.

Tired~~~

0 comments: