Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cola Club @ Genting Klang

That was not really a nice dinner.

We (Seaw Wei couple, Kong Siang and I) went out for our dinner together just now, initially we planned to go PJ, after we (actually that was the driver's fault ^^) missed the turn to PJ, we decided to go straight to Setapak for dinner. When we arrived at Genting Klang, we called Kah Fei, he was busy that time but he suggested Cola Club.

There are quite some cola-flavor food in the menu, such as cola chipchop, cola french fries, and many more. When the waitress was taking order, I checked with her if we can bring outside food, she answered me "I think so, we are not going to throw away your food". Great! I rushed to one my favorite stall in Genting Klang, salad popiah, thinking of shared the popiah with the others, I bought 3 popiahs. But few seconds after the popiah auntie started to work on my order, Kong Siang came and told me that outside food is not allowed. TMD!

And we went back to cafe, with the 3 popiahs, their food had already been served, and my drink, it should be a large orange juice, but it is a small glass on the table, when I checked with the waitress, she asked me back "Oh you order large ah?" Fine, I'll take the small size. After a long~ long~ time, when the others had already finished their "main course", and the cola-flavor french fries had been served, my chic chop was still MIA! I asked again, and the waitress asked me who took my order...well I know she's a girl...she asked again is she with log hair...yes, but every waitess are with long hair...and she told me that they were working on my order now...sweat!

And then we asked for chilies sauce, the waitress gave us on small McD "plastic plate" for the chilies sauce, for four of us, we all sweat and laughed. Please girl, you might be new to the food industry but you did have your meals outside right? Where is your common sense? Do you really think one is enough?

I think another quarter passed, the french fries was finished, and I decided to cancel my order, and the waitress asked "Are you sure.." "Cancel" "But they are working on..." "Cancel" End up I have my dinner with the 3 popiah...

And before we left, I'd picked a song for the "on-site singer" there, dedicated to the cafe:
Song title: 陶吉吉 - 王八蛋
From: 看着花谢的人
Dedicated to: Cola Club
Message: 花儿都谢了

Cola Club, blacklisted!

0 comments: