Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Poppy/Passion & Quattro

Feel like it happened long time ago, but it's on last Friday. For the 2nd time, I went for clubbing, this time, was Poppy.

My first experience was in Autumn Club, Quattro. The club has limited space for those who likes dancing, for me that is not really into it, the narrow arrangement is still enough for me to shake my body. Drinks, girls, touches, kisses (not me of course), were around, lights, DJs, musics were rocking people to the extreme. And that was a great experience, made me seeking for another chance...



Well, it came to me last Friday, we went to Poppy, to celebrate an early birthday for a friend of Chin Dy, well she's now my friend (in Facebook) as well ^^ Different from Quattro, Poppy has bigger space, you can see people dancing (not only body shaking, so I was kind of world apart), having fun around...and also fights. Luckily I was, when I went to Quattro, no fights at all, which is normal for clubs. But when I went to Poppy, first, gents washroom, then our gang (threw glass, not really fight but it counts) and then outside the entrance. And the DJs are not as good as Quattro.

Anyway, it was a good experience as well, at least I tried something new there. As an alcohol newbies, I know least bout it, and that night, a new friend "Koh" bring me a glass, with liquor inside, heated it with lighter at the bottom of the glass, and the liquor was 'on fire" after moments, blew off the fire, and I drank it, and the next moment, I felt my head was on fire, quickly put some ice in my mouth, tried cooling down myself...it was fantastic...I was told that if we let the fire went on longer, it will be more "exciting"~




I'll become alcoholic...

0 comments: