Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st treatment @ Dermalogica

Well, it has been weeks ago, but I did think of blogging this, my first experience, and at that moment, I was suffering...

It was a Friday night, which I've given up my work out for it. Together Soo Beng, Suet Yi and I went to the Dermalogica centre in Mines Shopping Centre for facial treatment.

This was my first facial treatment, and also due to the promotion of 50% off for the first time user, I took the most expensive treatment available.

After a quick check on my face condition, the therapist started the treatment. Cleansing, toning, applied enzim, steam, extraction, antiphlogistin (correct me if I named it incorrectly), massage and lastly 3 facial masks.

The entire process was enjoyable except the extraction. Since this is my first treatment, blackheads were all around my face, I held my palms, in my full strength, until they were ache, it was painful. Right after the extraction, I felt my face was fully injured and before I went out of the room, I could see my face was red in the mirror, and my hair was terrible, just like I've got electric shock as in the anime/cartoon, and I couldn't fix it. L&G, go for a treatment when you have less black/whiteheads...

It was a good try, and I will continue for it, but take the least expensive one ^^

PS: Not photos will be published :P

1 comments:

Chief Underachiever said...

I haven't had any professional treatments by Dermalogica but I have just started using their stuff and blogging about my thoughts! So far I really love the Daily Microfoliant and the multivitamin thermofoliant. I have done reviews if you are interested: http://dermalogica-experiment.blogspot.com. Thanks!