Sunday, January 11, 2009

My 2nd Handphone

You may not understand, but I do hope you can.

This is my second handphone, the first one was Nokia 6510, released 6 years ago, with GPRS and radio features, mono ringtones, as well as black and white in color.

I collected my new phone (5800 Express Music) yesterday, did some simple tests, mostly on calling (as there are some issues during calling posted by 5800 users online). Paid the balance, and I left the kiosk, exciting, unbelievable and undescribable. Took out my 6510 (My SIM card was put back into 6510 to copy my contacts), called my hometown friend, Sek Hao, who bought the same model with one week ago, and I was told that he was back to Jementah! The one who asked me to call him for lunch after I collected my phone, was running away! Without second thought, I rang up Soo Beng, who will go to Timesquare that day, telling him I join him.

Arrived at Border before 12pm. Bring the phone to the manga corner, I copied all my contacts from 6510 into my SIM card, put it into my new 5800, started it, oh my god, the welcom screen, the hands are so colorful (compared to my 6510 which has black dots only), and the sound, everything seem so wonderful to me. Playing around with the camera, when I saw Soo Beng in the front door, with his friend, Harry.

We went to gasonline for lunch, which was my first time there, and also my first time using WiFi, as well as my first experience to suft net using handphone, I was amazed, and I apologies immediately (in mind) to all those that I called them stupid to use mobile phone for internet browsing, browsing with mobile is just lovely.

After lunch, we went to Sg Wang for shopping, actually I was not really shopping, but convince the other two guys to spent, to balance back my bad emotion on spending over thousand on 5800, even though I glad I got it...I bet I was in my feeling conflict that time. After long shopping time, we went for dinner before I went to Pasar Seni to take E1 to back to Putrajaya, it was before 8.

At around 9.15, the bus finally started, the bus driver took Putrajaya highway, and I was in Putrajaya Sentral at around 9.30. However, the next T429 (heading to CYberjaya) will only depart at 10. Looking at the huge cloud, I knew it was impossible to fit everyone inside, I gave up, earlier before 10. They arragne another bus at 10.30 (using U42), and I managed to get into my room before 11.

It was a tiring day, yet I still stayed awake to install Nokia Suite on my machine.

The next item would be car, I told myself before I was totally fallen asleep.

0 comments: