Monday, January 5, 2009

5800 XM

I've been looking for a new mobile phone since my Advanced Diploma, however, I had given up since I was undergraduate and my pocket money was come from my parents, and I didn't think that it was a good idea as the phone at least still functioned, not as terrible as now.

When I joined UM (Universiti Masyarakat), I started to look for my new handphone, but and since I will get a car, I hope to get a phone with GPS function, and most of them are PDAs, which are quite costly. Recently (actually one or two months ago), Seaw Wei reminded me about the new release of Nokia 5800 Express Music. It's cool and with medium-class price (can get at 1.3k for original set), it posses GPS function, and I have checked on its other features and reviews, most of them are positive. And I know, this is what I want!

It was a nice dream, I dreamt that somebody has given me the original set of 5800 XM for my present. Can't really recall present of what but it's just a...sweet dream~

I think I'll get it this two weeks, before I go back to my hometown for CNY.

.:. PS: Please let me know if you guys have any lubang to get it cheap...of course no fraud :D

0 comments: