Thursday, February 19, 2009

No MSN!!!

This morning, my friend told me that MSN has been blocked in our company, I did not believe, as my MSN has signed in, considered that that might due to I did not sign out since yesterday, I decided not to sign it out.

So happened that I saw this link:
www.blockingyou.com in the display message of one of my contacts, and I would like to check if I was blocked, without second thought, I opened a new IE tab, typed the link and I was prompted with a page asking me to sign in with my MSN ID, pik pak pik pak… and hit on the button there and I was signed in, and a list of black hearted contact that had blocked me was listed in a new page, ok…looks fine those bad guy are not really close enough for me to be upset.

The next second I close the page, I found out my MSN was signed out! Beg for the bless of Luck, I tried to sign in, sigh, I really need to go temple to pray and clean my bad luck…

First, we can’t enjoy our web browsing, and youtube, now MSN’s gone, what’s the next? Blogspot? Facebook? Hotmail? Don’t tell me we can’t even paid our bill online in office…

0 comments: