Monday, February 2, 2009

Going back for CNY

Friday morning, woke up early, double checked on my luggage, quick pom pom and I went out to KL to for a dozen of works, first I need to go to Genting Klang for my favourite Hakka Mee, then I need to go to bank to settle my bank transaction statement (for car loan :P), after that I need to go to LHDN to work on my dead cheque from them. Well things did not works as planned, firstly, the terrible crowd in the KL Central LRT station has totally broke my hope to go to Genting Klang, which ruin all my plans (all items are planned to happen in Wangsa Maju and Genting Klang).

Immediately, I changed my plan, go U Village for breakfast, and then walk a few steps for the nearby public bank, where I was told to go back to Segamat for the statement. After that I went to Timesquare, I thought cinema shows started at around 10.30, which again I was disappointed. I thought my bad luck only started when Ox year starts, but seem like it started to take effect at the end of Rat year. Thus, I ended up sitting in Border reading mangas for 2 hours before my sis came to fetch me…Sigh...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Hakka Mee really nice? You mentioned few times in your blog..haha

Ox year really not a good year for us...i got myself hurted a few times already since CNY!!

Anyway...wish u all the best ya..
Find me when you have moved to Serdang lah...See ya