Monday, February 23, 2009

Progress - After tube

3 weeks before CNY, one of my friends asked me, "Now you have a new handphone, next would be a new car?". Around 3 weeks after CNY, I have owned a car...

Wake up early, I can’t really fall sleep since 6 something in the morning, got up and prepared myself for going out. It was too early when I reached Bandar Tasik Selatan LRT station, was that I couldn’t wait to get it?

Kah Fei showed himself at 9.27, 3 minutes earlier than he promised, and we reached C.K.Yap. After spent some time checking the car and signed N documents, and finished the signing job before my signature went totally out of shape.

Following Kah Fei, I drove to Genting Klang, taking MRR2 highway, and reach SKY for brunch, Hakka Mee, I really missed it…When should I come down again for Pan Mee?

After the meal, I drove back to Cyberjaya alone, after taking a long journey (if not mistaken, around 80KM) I finally reach Cyberjaya, take some time to practice on the parking skill at Cyber Park and basement B1 under Wisma 4, I went back to Cyberia.

The following day, I went to Serdang for lunch and after that drove to Times Square, guided by Seaw Wei and Kong Siang (wondering if Soo Beng scared of my driving…). Along the journey, they seem got shocked like Soo Beng did. I think I need to be more patient…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be careful when u drive at Serdang woh...here got a lot of narrow lanes...

Congrats for ur new car ya...show some photos lah...hehe

Nice day.

花魔 said...

Haha...ya I'll keep that in mind...are you wei chuan?