Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Goodbye Godric

Fans of fangs, are you sad of Godric's death?

You may notice that I talked bout this HBO series "True Blood", and now we have it released up to the 10th episode. I watched 3 episodes: 7th, 8th, and 9th together last weekend, and it was really really touching.

In the 9th episode "I Will Rise Up", Godric, the maker of Eric Northman who noticed how and why human hates vampire, tried to offer himself for sacrifice to fix the conflict. However, his plan failed, he took the blame and committed suicide. Sorry for my poor vocabulary, but the part he commit suicide is touching, I almost cried, I held it, yet it still affected my all-day emotion (1/2 day actually, I watched it in the afternoon) after watched.

Here I managed to find the video from youtube, no subtitle but I think everyone should be able to understand it if you hear it clearly:



Good bye Godric, wish you rise again.







0 comments: