Friday, December 14, 2007

.Net Workshop "Express Yourself with Microsoft Expression"

After my shift, I quickly rush for .Net workshop which is conducted in Iverson Associates Sdn Bhd at PJ.

Take two bus to One utama and we (Nicholas, Richard & I) took Buss No. 11 to the Iversion (around 15 minutes only).

The class started with a few introduction videos of Expression, I have our practical on the tool.

Open up Virtual PC > wait~ > logon > Open Expression > Trial version expired!

God damn, what a great workshop that provide attendants a trial version software that has been expired.

The worse part is out lovely Ms Yani asked us to change the Date Time setting back to October in order to bypass the expiration check, what a good idea!

Because of this brilliant idea, hours of time wasted...

This is the second training & workshop I attend since I join Shell, the first one is incredible, I learnt a lot in the training; for the second one, waste time and money...I rather work than travel far for, I can say, a rubbish workship.

Next time, I'll choose carefully if there is a chance for training\workshop...

4 comments:

nyzx said...

"Next time, I'll choose carefully if there is a chance for training\workshop..."

Dun forget u still hv 3 more to go... good luck :)

quicksand.syi said...

let's try to let chee lung view your blog...hehe ^^

Richard said...

I m not sure which training you mean by 1st. if it is SHIM, then you don't need to compare. By comparing the price and who is providing you the training, you should know and justify which one is better. :)

littleway said...

Always remember, when you are in a bad situation, it might get even worst. Hahaha... Finally you saw the Microsoft's Expression. :) Adobe FTW...