Thursday, December 13, 2007

TVXQ "O" 2nd Tour

This concert was held 26th of Nov 2007.

This is my 2nd time attending concert.

The first time was in October last year. I still remember I was in my industrial training. That was a rainy day but my mood was quite "sunny"!

What happen last year?

  1. Failed to get the peripherals! (I was pushed by the crowd into the hall...Damn it!)
  2. Wait for almost 1 hour before the concert started! (Stupid organizer, one entry only!)
  3. Five of them are standing in front of me and I spent RM 50 for the concert! (not sure why the structure of stage was changed!)
  4. Camera out of battery! (For all those wish to buy camera, battery is damn important!)
  5. Nice voice, nice music, nice dance, what a wonderful night!


And this year, it was held in Stadium Merdeka:

  1. It was even crowded!
  2. Get my peripharal~!
  3. All in red and white! Boys and girls wore red or white for the concert!
  4. Green box van was there, playing S.H.E songs, once the song was played, shout from fans, "Change song~ !!!". At once, TVXQ songs were played, sweat!
  5. Few entrances this year and we entered to the hall earlier this year.
  6. Why! Stage structure changed again! I sit at the side of the stage! It was not my initial plan!
  7. Bad music effect! Who get those bad music facilities!
  8. Nice song & voice + nice dance + kawai suit for the song Ballon!
  9. U-Know was not together with the others, I think he hurt! Sad~
  10. Plenty of batteies (I bring two ^^) but camera is strictly prohibited! Sigh~

I like both of them even though the second was a bit disappointed...

0 comments: