Monday, December 31, 2007

Soft Boiled Egg

For the last day of 2007, thinking of eating something special for my dinner. No Old Town, no Padi, no CTT stuff, no fast food (lazy) and no maggi. What else left ya...MMU canteen, don't want lah...go alone, eat myself, definitely give up!

Cyberia food, hmm...less choice (75% are chicken) + expensive + sometimes (if lucky) you will have stock clearance for your stomach (normally occurs during midnight).

Finally, I decide to have Gardenia for my dinner (really special =.=). When I back to my nest, I realized I still have some eggs left! Ya my first soft boiled egg in my room! Unforgettable!

Boiled some water, and throw two eggs into little pot, how long ya....okay...3 minutes.

Hooray!!! It's the time. Quick take out the eggs from hot water, break them and dig + pour into my bowl (I actually plan to, but...) and the second before I add the soya source, I found out...Oh my god, they are not even soft boiled!!!


What should I do? Looking at my pot and hot water, they are so cute in my eyes now. Put the whole bowl inside the pot, cover it, done. My lovely novel...I'm coming. After another 5 minutes, take out my egg, hmm....perfect! Add some soya source, walaueh, forget to buy pepper lah! Never mind, next time, eat first...Oh my god, so delicious!!!

A nice dinner bring better breakfast (?), tomorrow will be better, here wish all my friends + family + relatives, Happy New Year!!!

0 comments: