Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My wishes...

It is now come to end of 2008, and 2009 is just outside my doorstep. And I swear this will be the last new year eve that I'll stay alone at home, without alcohols company.

What would I expect in 2009?

Friendship is always be one of the most important elements in my life. I always think that I'm not a good person, and I really happy I have friends, and trust me, I cherish these relationships very much, maybe not in a way that everyone like. People may curious why I am so crazy over Ayumi. Well her lyrics contribute a lot! There is a song of hers titled "TO BE" with part of its lyrics sound like:
Everyone passes through. I don't keep them in mind either. It can't be helped.
You've been carrying that junk as if it's important.
People saw you from a distance and thought you were strange.
Even so you laughed and said to me "this is treasure."
I was amazed when I read the translation, that is exactly what I think about my friends (even though the song for not really for friendship but I think it applied). I am the rubbish, and maybe people do not treat me as something wonderful but I'm glad to have them as my friends. Thanks guys!

I believe I have survived my career in 2008, and I'm looking forward to fulfill my skillset in 2009, learning new knowledge, new skills, that keep myself more valuable and keep surviving forever!

And also, I'm getting my car soon, most probably after CNY, and I really hope everything will be fine, as my driving really sucks! So guys, you maybe need to think twice before get on my car :P

I have never watched Ayumi's live performance, so I wish I could have a chance to join her concert, I wish all the best for her (especially health aspect, her
left ear hearing has not fully recovered, yet she hurt her arm few days ago) and looking forward to watch her concert!

Last but not least, I wish there will be some encounters, no, one
encounter is more than enough, so that my life would be more meaningful...

PS: I hope I can finish reading the 3rd book of Twilight saga, Eclipse tonight, it has around 100 pages left and Bella has just said yes for Edward's propose! ^^

0 comments: