Monday, March 2, 2009

2nd Sunway Visit

Last Saturday, my initial plan was going back to C.K. Yap to check on my VIOS’ spring, however, I got a call from Mr Yap to postpone it as the technician will be on leave on that day, end up, I went out with Soo Beng and Kong Siang to Sunway Piramid, this is my second time there, and first time driving there :P

We went for lunch in a korean restaurant (right beside Sushigroove) and we had ourselves Set B (for 3 or 4 people). In the set, we had a big pot of soup, another ginsheng soup with chicken, big plate of Korean BBQ chicken, some some dishes (mostly vege). It was just too full (wondering how can my stomach afford that) after the lunch, and Soo Beng and I had to go for movie, holding big stomach and sitting in the cinema for show is really not a good idea, somemore the show was not that nice at all (we’re watching Chun Li).

Here I had taken some pics:

0 comments: