Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Locked?

This has been more than a month after I got it, however, I just can’t help to double check if it is locked, everytime after I went out of it.

After lunch, going for dinner, going back to Cyberia, I have locked it, just that I would forget that in less than one minute, and so, I have to check on it a few times a day to make sure it is safe.

It is not annoying, and I’m definitely not trying to show off, almost everyone around me has at least one. It just…can I say it is lovely? Maybe I haven’t bored with it yet. Wondering when I would start get used to/remember that, but I won’t forget this feeling.

I believe everyone would pass through this, or even went through, after all, it shows that, that is our precious car and we do care ‘bout it ^^.

0 comments: