Saturday, March 21, 2009

Next Level 25.03.2009

After the single "Rule\Sparkle" that released few weeks ago, Ayumi Hamasaki will release her latest album "Next Level" at 25 March 2009. This year, from her schedule, most likely she will not have Asia Tour anymore, however, I still get some news that she will be in HK for concerts.

Even though her new album will only released next Wednesday, the day I booked for dental check, the PVs are available on youtube, "Next Level" and "Curtain Call", which you can find this two songs in the 30 seconds in store CM. "Next Level" give me a strong feel with its similarity to two of the old songs, "Blue Bird" and "Beautiful Fighters", it has great summer atmosphere from the music video; while "Curtain Call" is totally opposite, its opening is just too close to Mariah Carey's "Without You", after watched the music video, I believe it is a sad song like "End Roll", "Hanabi", or maybe "Jewel", "Walking Proud", "TO BE", "Carols" , etc...

I wonder when this album will arrive in Malaysia, looking forward for its arrival.

Here I post the PV of Curtain Love:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! 25 March!! That's the same day as TVXQ release their 4th Japan album, "The Secret Code". I'll be looking forward for these two albums.

花魔 said...

the album is expensive, almost 90!