Saturday, May 9, 2009

2nd Trip to The Mines

It was my 2nd time to The Mines, near South City apartment, an apartment where a man were killed and was hidden in the car for few days before people found it, by its smell (sound like primary students' funny writing trend?).

Today I went there to meet my insurance agent, Alan, is this my 3rd time meeting him, first was the tea time with my sis, her boss Keng San and Alan; Second time, when I signed my agreement for the insurance, and 4 years after that, we met again, to talk bout the policy, well, the main topic was on my VIOS (which I drained all my money for), as he is going to get a VIOS or CITY.

Both of us are fresh to this nearby (in my case) shopping mall, so we decided to find an easy-to-find venue, and I suggested Old Town. I was early, initially we should meet at 2.30, I think so, because in his SMS, he wrote 2 stg, I have been thinking for quite a few minutes on the statement, "2 something" or "2 setengah"? I was asking myself, end up I decided to depart at 1.30 as Chin Dy said that place was very crowded during weekend, so I can arrive there around two, and I have never thought of asking Alan what is meant by "stg"...

My plan was just perfect, just some aspects were estimated incorrectly. First, distance and traffic condition, I over estimated both of them. I thought I would be trapped and take at least 1/2 to reach there, so I took bath at 12, 10 minutes for facial cleaning, 1/2 hour for hair drying (naturally), 15 minutes for hairdo, and I still had time for my Fullmetal Alchemist 2009 (钢之炼金术师2009), ended up, I still reached there at 1.50, well, it wasn't so bad after all...as the it is not that far and may be I'm getting familiar to the road and the traffic jam was that not bad after all...not until the next aspect (Stephenie Meyer's writing style?).

I received a SMS, he was still in PJ, so postponed to 3. OK, fine, window shop for a while, which eventually I spent, for a Natio scrub. 5 minutes before 3, I walked into Old Town, ordered a drink, White Milk Tea, and wait wait wait...

3.20, phone rang, bad sign! I took the call, great! 3rd aspect joined the party! He took the wrong path, I know he is not familiar, but I thought at least he know how to go to the Mines, well, without 2nd thought, I ordered a Dry Curry mee, and finished them before he arrived, it was a fast meal, not my style at all!

I always take my meal slowly, it's not that I can't eat fast, just that I have a bad habit. I like noodle, especially with soup, people, or grown people will take noodles directly into their mouth, but what I do is, take some noodles, put on the soup spoon, and slow put into mouth. Not much different? What if the noodles always fall out of the spoon and I need to rearrange then back to the spoon? With "appropriate amount" of noodles that fit my mouth? It takes time, and I believe it is childish too...Am I enjoying myself doing that? Having fun with the noodles? Like cat playing around with rats before kill them? Ah lah! I'm not that cruel or psychopath...

2 comments:

quicksand.syi said...

ur eat habit same wif me..wakaka...

花魔 said...

eh...means childish plus girlish...
God!!! Help me!!!