Sunday, May 10, 2009

First Italian Movie?

At least I only find one in my memory...

I did write the title in my gossip girl post and I thought of blog this movie, and I'm working on it here ^^

"Sorry If I Love You", in Italian, Scusa ma ti chiamo amore (not the Korean drama "I'm Sorry, I Love You"), I found it somewhere in the forum, with high score, so I plan to risk myself. It's great, starting from the first scene, "banning Italian movie/drama in my life" has already gotten rid of my mind. It is rumor, romantic story, hmm... for guys, the girl is very very pretty! Amazed!


Let's check the synopsis:
Niki and her girlfriends are in their last year of high school. Though they must take their finals, they are always into some sort of mischief. Alex, a man of almost thirty-seven, has just been dumped by his long-time girlfriend. A round him revolves a complex, entertaining world: his parents, his married sisters and their children and his three friends each of them already married, but with various distinctive characteristics. Alex has a high-level job at an advertising agency, but the arrival of a driven young go-getter threatens his position in the firm. And that would be the least of it, if he had not met Niki in the morning. Niki is a smart, pretty girl. There is only one problem. She is seventeen. Twenty years younger than Alex. But starting with their morning encounter, nothing will ever be the same &.

Alessandro is a 32 years-old man who's looking for the perfect advertising not to loose his job, after being left by his girlfriend Elena. Niki is a 17 years-old student, she's preparing her high school exams. One day, Alessandro accidentally runs over Niki, from that moment on everything will start to change.

Here is the trailer (sorry no english-sub):


Official Video Clip (not english-sub as well):

0 comments: