Saturday, May 16, 2009

How well do you know Huan Chee Wei?

Why we need examination, or quiz, or test, or whatever you call it? We can always hear the official answer like this is to test how much you learned bra bra bra from our primary school teacher.

I believe you are also a facebook user, it is rated as a best networking tool in world now and most of my friends are members. Recently, more and more quizzes are coming up, testing your personality, characteristics, concepts (about love, gender, etc) , and many more.

This morning, Chin Dy and I created our "How well you know me" quiz. Published and invitations sent, and I think those questions are easy enough that after my friends took it, I can laugh at the result and tell the world: "See how well I express myself! Ho~ Ho~ Ho~".

I'm kind of "big mouth", I think I shared most of my occasions, feelings, thoughts, and information with my friends in excruciating detail.

However, thing just don't come up as I planned, or dreamed...Guys, we just need to get together more ^^

Another however here, we, no matter good or bad, are not only judge by our grade, same thing goes here, I, Libra, am all about fairness, no grades here, OK!

For anyone who feel insulted, I'm sorry, definitely no offense.

For anyone who feel sorry, visit my blog more often, checks on the updates and clicks on the advertisements, or buy me a meal.

For anyone who feel being tricked, shout to me!

0 comments: