Sunday, May 10, 2009

Gossip Girl

People know I love drama/movie a lot, whatever language is it, japanese, korean, chinese (Mainland of course, no offense to Taiwanese), Thai (a few only, can't forget Bangkok Love, L&G, thick twice before watching), italian (one only - 熟男,我爱你 Sorry If I Love You, nice!), France (I think I did, but can't remember, put in the list first), I would watch, if the first minute is attractive enough, or the review is overly positive.

Among my favourite drama, most of them have reached their end of seasons, so, in month of May, I'll spend my time on Gossip Girl. Not sure why, most of my friends does not like it, none of the guys like it. Why? It is not that girlish till guys can't take it...Sarah told me that she felt hard to connect the drama to her life, and so she prefer Friends, which I don't even watch any of the episodes.



I do feel it's a great drama, maybe it's too luxury (it talks 'bout wealthy teenagers growing up on New York City's Upper East Side) and the relationship among those so called friends is a bit (humble statement) complicated, but I think we all can take it easily, especially those has been brain wash with Taiwanese and Korean drama.

Well, personally, I like their dialogues a lot, I never find english can be so~~~ sweet, even though I did find some drama with nice dialogues, for example, the Luthor family in Smallville, theirs is so~~~ gentleman, while they were actually argueing or even scolding each other.

Recalling my preferences...are the dialogues of a drama/movie that important for me?

Yeah, undoubtly!

I can easily fell in love with drama/movie/novel with nice, great, excellent, humor...whatever positive comment...

Then I think I should find a girl that talks in a gossip girl way? Hmm...then I might not know if she was tissing me...

Well, L&G, I have almost full set of Gossip Girl season 1 & 2 (season 2 has not yet ended)! Some of them are double channel subtitled (chinese & english)! And I plan to collect all episodes with C&E subbed!

Visit here for photos!

0 comments: