Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another Fraud...

Once a while, I might recall my short term prey and victim relationship with Venice (威尼斯公司)...

Today I received a call from Ambank, telling me that I have an outstanding credit card bill that has not being paid, immediately I told the engineer I do not have an Ambank credit card, after double checking, he give me a telephone number 03-7966 1004 to call Illegal Card Processing Centre and claimt that that is a government department to handle fraud credit card cases.

I googled the so called government department and it's definitely not exist in Malaysia. Then I walked to kah Fei and double checked with him, and Seaw Wei suggested me to called Ambank to double check first.

I called 1 300 80 8888 (for domestic) and got a customer service officer help after long long Malay song, she has confirmed this is a fraud case when she heard my scenario, however, I asked for her help to check on my account as well.

Well my friends, please be aware of this...

0 comments: