Tuesday, December 9, 2008

When would you reveal yourself?

It's raining outside, heavily, and people starts to get themselves covered with black, thick jackets. Just back from short tea time, and the recent popular topics will always car and career. Looking at the heavy rain outside, the first idea in my mind is how am I going to go back? "No need lah, earning OT while I still can!" This is how I tell everyone in smiling face, but I do not have an answer for that. Bus? I still get wet. Tumpang? Don't really like it. So? Better if I stay in office and earn OT (but I don't think I'm going to claim 10 hours for today).

Yes, I'm going to get a car soon, after CNY, as I heard it will be cheaper at the time. And for me, right after CNY I'll get one, I can't wait for it. I am a bad driver, and I always try my best not to have myself driving, which make it worse, and I started to understand: When one grows, every single decision he/she made will bring consequences.

And when I started my working life, I realised that I can't escape this. Sooner or later I will need to get a car, I need to know about car, and I need to drive. I started to get some info about car, but lazy as I do, I didn't check online on cars, or any reading materials, I learned from what I heard. And even so, I know how hard it is when you have a car.

I'm not rich, and I do not want to depends on my rich uncles/aunts, and I do not like to have my parents' support on this. Either self-esteem or whatever it called, I just do not like it. Since the first day I started working, I never take a cent from my parents (please lah, forget about ang pow), and I hope this situation will going on...

Few months ago, I started to think, what cars I like and I can afford. No doubt that, I have given up protons long time ago. Perodua? Yes, MyVi will be the first option for my current status. City? VIOS? Can I afford them? Yes I believe I can afford installment, but for the road tax and insurance? And also for a bad driver like me, where should I get money to fix those holes and scratches?

Well, I still put hope on VIOS, but it rely on the news that I expect to hear from my boss recently.

.:. PS. For everyone that has any kind of suggestion or lubang, please let me know...

0 comments: