Monday, December 15, 2008

Movies & Reading weekend (I)

Went out last Saturday, first went to Genting Klang, for my favourite Hakka Mee, where I received call from jason while I was in the Star train heading to Wangsa maju. After my breakfast, I went to Pavilion for movie, and luckily I was able to be there and catched 12PM Twilight.

I bought two tickets, one for Twilight and another for The Day The Earth Stood Still. It was 11.35 AM and I still have time to have a short walk to the shops around. And unfortunately (or fortunately?) I found a nice tee, which cost me around 80, and cost me extra for the weekend. Ahh! Why I am so lucky to be able to get one in that short time (in 10 minutes)!

Well, right after the purchase, I went into a few shops, before I step into Hall 11 for Twilight, It is a small hall. And thing seem to be wronged when the seats started to be fulfilled. My left (my seat number is 2) was a otakulike guy, sitting quietly there, my back was full with couples and girls, so do with the remaining audiences, aren't this should be a horror vampire story? Guys should love those red-blooded stuff, isn't it? However, it just give me a strong view that, this show is for 3G: girls, girlish (those might be too aged but still hold girlish thought or those with opposite sex that think in a way a girl would) and gay (no further study on this kind).

The show soon begun before my thought scared me any further.

Hmm...the story is good, with some humors in it, makes the story interesting, even without obvious climax, it do have one, at least, just everything has been made in the soft way, some might find it boring, but for me, it is quite facinating in parts of the show.

Well, The Day The Earth Stood Still is quite different. Tight scences has attracted and leaded its audience, however, the plot is not as good as Twilight. I was actually looking forward for an action movie, as Keanu Reeves had performed well in Speed series and Matrix series, however, this is a standard science fiction, which related to the human affect on the ecosystem and the earth.

Both of the shows are good to watch, but not recommended to spent for them. No offense to all the related or interested people to them, but watching downloaded version is good enough.

0 comments: